As a strategic advisor, Ozioma consults on complex strategic problems and transformational initiatives for a diverse array of clients, including government’s, Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, small business owners, growth and early-stage startups, and personal and leadership development clients seeking to achieve breakthrough results. Ozioma has also worked on civic and organizational transformation initiatives, where innovative paths forward were sought out despite challenging circumstances.
Before launching her consultancy, Ozioma served as a Vice President in the disciplines of Strategic Planning, Cultural Strategy, Cultural Insight and Innovation for several internationally recognized advertising and marketing agencies and worked on Proctor & Gamble, General Mills, Verizon, Ford Motor Company, Walmart and Sam’s Club to name a few.
In 2012, Ozioma founded World Dream Day, celebrated annually on Sept 25th, it is the first-ever global holiday day dedicated to activating ideas, goals, and dreams.
Ozioma Egwuonwu is an internationally celebrated speaker, strategist, scholar, and expert in Transformational Strategy. She is the Chief Strategic Transformation Officer of BurnBright International, a transformational training and consulting company specializing in the development and activation of human potential.
Ozioma delivers training and talks that ignite innovation and inspire action. Ozioma has spoken at the United Nations, TEDx stage, SXSW, Social Media Week, ADWEEK, and SAP’s Web Summit stage, and top educational institutions such as Oxford University, University of St. Gallen, and Columbia University, where she was a member of their faculty.
Reinventing the Future-
The Corona Virus Crises was a challenging moment that none of us saw coming, but it’s also an opportunity for us to rise and reimagine what’s possible in the face of unforeseeable challenges by developing new pathways forward. It’s EXACTLY during moments like this that great leaders, businesses, and movements are born. Ozioma will share brief remarks on moving beyond fear and frustration towards the evolution of inner capacity and global contribution.
- Learn how to align more deeply with your unique zone of brilliance so that you can readily and fully step into the level of potentiality you desire to live/create from more frequently
- Learn how to radically shift the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that hold you back, so that you can embrace more supportive self-enhancing beliefs
- Create a new story for your life, work, and what you can contribute to the world
- Be introduced to a new paradigm for human development and personal growth known as The Pattern of Human Emergence
- Learn how to use past failure as the foundation for future success
- Be invited to step fully into a version of yourself that is more brilliant than you could have ever imagined