Like putting on the oxygen mask before helping others, self-care offers strength in mind, body, and spirit so we can better serve and connect with others.
Good self-care applies to your professional life, too – whether you own a business or are climbing the corporate ladder, you’ll benefit from becoming a powerful, inspirational storyteller – there’s no question.
And if you’re a company leader, now is the time to think about how your team is going to hit the ground running after Labour Day! Talk Boutique offers interactive sessions like our workshop below or we can come to you with a custom workshop that will teach your group:
- Communication Essentials
- StoryBuilding Narrative
- Skills for Powerful and More Effective Presentations – focussing on both content and delivery
Check out what we have going on at Talk Boutique below!
Workshop: StoryBuilding and Performance for Presenters
Talk Boutique is excited about next month’s workshop – it’ll teach you how to get up and deliver a talk or business presentation with ease – sign up today!
Participants of this full-day workshop will learn:
- The essentials of giving a powerful talk
- How to use story/metaphor/analogy as tools to create an understanding and lasting impact
- A proven framework that can be used to develop any presentation long or short
- Body language – what your body is saying might be different from what you actually mean
- The impact of status and how to use it for maximum efficiency
- How your voice and the choices you make affect how people engage
- Being present on stage, what this looks like and what it doesn’t
- Tips and tricks for remembering your talk with minimal use of visuals
In May of this year, we delivered our first SpeakEasy Intensive to a group of carefully selected leaders from across Canada, representing diverse sectors, cultures, and thinking – from financial to technology to non-profit. We congregated in the heart of old Québec City for four very full days of workshops, coaching, peer learning and presenting.
The end results surpassed our wildest expectations, with each presenter not only articulating their ideas with poignant authenticity but also with a powerful performance. But that wasn’t even the best outcome. The group arrived a disparate collection of unique leaders and left as a collective of connected thought-leaders and life-long friends.
We’re proud to share a testimonial from one of our SpeakEasy Intensive alumni!
We will be hosting another SpeakEasy Intensive soon – stay tuned!
Executive Speaking Skills & How You Can Accelerate Your Career
70% of employed Americans think public speaking and presentation skills are critical to career advancement. We couldn’t agree more. Learn how executive speaking skills can accelerate your career. You’ll reap the benefits, both personally and professionally, for the rest of your life.
Take Control of Your Life by J. Paul Nadeau
Speaker Paul Nadeau is a police detective, hostage negotiator, and author of “Take Control of Your Life”, a guidebook on how to take ownership of your life and choices. We think it’s a great book, and invite you to share your thoughts. We’d love to hear what you think!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from Talk Boutique.