Happy 2017! We are so excited for what this year has in store.
Here is a look at what is happening in January 2017.
Workshop: Storybuilding – Develop Your Talk
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Do you love to watch TED Talks? Do you marvel at the ease with which some speakers present complex information, making it easy to understand? Do you wish you had that same speaking ability so you could apply it to your business or personal speaking requirements?
This workshop, facilitated by Andrea Sampson and Nick Kindler, seasoned TEDxToronto speaker coaches, will provide you with the basics of how to write and present short, powerful and engaging talks that will increase your presentations skills and give you the confidence to get up and deliver YOUR own talk!
Participants of this half day workshop will learn:
- The essentials of giving a powerful talk
- How to use story/metaphor/analogy as tools to create understanding and lasting impact
- A proven framework that can be used to develop any presentation long or short
- Performance techniques that create connection with your audience
- Tips and tricks for remembering your talk with minimal use of visuals
This workshop is a MUST attend for anyone who is interested in speaking publicly or who gives presentations on a regular basis. It will definitely change the way you approach writing and giving talks. Snacks, coffee, tea and water provided throughout the day.